Jining Yulong International Trade Co., Ltd.
Main products:garlic,apple,pear
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Liu Wenjuan
  • Company Name : Jining Yulong International Trade Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-537-2036805
  • Fax : 86-537-2036865
  • Address : Shandong,Jining,1314 room 13th floor Baifeng Commercial Center Fuqiao Area Jining
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 272000

fresh Laiwu ginger

fresh Laiwu ginger
Product Detailed
1.Fresh ginger with best quality 2.Reasonable price 3.Multitudinous payment terms 4.Professional service


Fresh Ginger


100-150g, 150-250g, 250g and up, 300g and up, 350g and up

Place of Origin:

Laiwu,Shandong province, China.

Supplying capacity yearly :


Ginger characteristic:

clean, no insect pest, not perished, big body and thin

skin, colour and lustre bright, a little funicle, delicate flesh, great hot and

delicious, rice alimentation, enduring stored, shelf life is long and under

proper conditions can be stored for up to 3 years.


washed ginger and air-dry ginger

Harvest time:

Oct. 2010

Supply period:

All the year round.


Carton, calcium plastic carton, mesh bag.

10kg/carton, 10kg/plastic box, 30lbs/plastic box, 10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag


1. 23.5MT-25/40' reefer high container. Packing:10kg/calcium and plastic


2. 23.5MT/40' reefer high container. Packing:20kg/carton with inner plastic


3. 28-30MT/40' reefer container, Packing: meshbag.

Conventional Terms of payment:

1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon

as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account

2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid

against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight

Lead time:

10-15days/40' reefer high container after signing Sales Contract and prepayment is arrived.

Shipment port:

Qingdao port, China

Inspection Certificate:


Ginger contains a variety of nutrients, each containing 100 grams:

34 calories (kcal) thiamine 0.17 (mg) 244 Calcium (mg)

Protein 2.6 (g) 0.06 Riboflavin (mg) 60 Magnesium (mg)

Fat 0 (g) 1.4 Niacin (mg) 6.8 Iron (mg)

Carbohydrates 5.8 (g) Vitamin C 0 (mg) 0.77 Manganese (mg)

Dietary Fiber 1 (g) Vitamin E 0 (mg) 0.55 Zinc (mg)

Vitamin A 0 (mg) 0 Cholesterol (mg) 0.14 Copper (mg)

Carotene 16.6 (mg) 340 Potassium (mg) 69 Phosphorus (mg)

Retinol equivalents 74 (micrograms) 5443.3 Sodium (mg) 2.1 Selenium (micrograms)

Our Advantage

we have our own factory for processing fresh ginger, air dry

ginger, washed ginger and other agricultural products


good grade, suitable to exporting to all countries, like UK,Australia,Bengal,Singapore. etc

fresh Laiwu ginger

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.